Gluten-Free Mug Bread.
You can have Gluten-Free Mug Bread using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Mug Bread
- You need 4 tbsp of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
Gluten-Free Mug Bread step by step
- Mix almond flour and baking powder in a microwave-safe mug; stir a few times with a fork to make sure it's all mixed..
- Add coconut oil to the flour and mix until it's all incorporated..
- Add egg to the mix and stir until all blended. Mix might be a little lumpy, not a problem..
- Microwave for 2m 15sec in a 700w microwave. If your microwave is more powerful than mine, microwave it in 30-second increments until done. If you have a 1000w microwave, it'll probably take about 1m 30sec..
- Tip the mug bread out onto a plate or napkin and let cool a little before eating. Don't burn yourself!.